Chief of Army's Futures DayBy The Cove August 23, 2020
What does the future hold for Army?
The Chief of Army is holding a Futures Day on 28 September 2017. Futures Day is designed to start a conversation and then provide an outlet for the presentation of problems, ideas and possibilities related to where Army should take our next steps. The attached video provides further guidance on the intent of Futures Day.
This diagram provides guiding principles for ideas, however these are not designed to limit the exploration of ideas. Ideas relating to any subject are welcomed. Guidance on the Submission of Ideas For those interested in submitting an idea or seeking further guidance for CA’s Futures Day:
- All personnel within Army, the wider Department and external to the Department are encouraged to contribute
- Ideas can be submitted to support-chiefofarmy [at] drn.mil.au">Executive Support – Chief of Army as a Microsoft Word document:
- Limited to two pages
- Can include flags, attachments or PowerPoint presentation
- A Coordinating Officer will contact you to further discuss your idea
- Cut off for ideas is 14 September 2017
- Additional information (Defence internal access only), including a discussion board to further explore ideas and encourage debate, is available at: http://collab.defence.gov.au/army/AHQ/OCA/FuturesDay/default.aspx
- Alternatively, questions can be sent to: executivesupport-chiefofarmy [at] drn.mil.au (Executive Support – Chief of Army), at: executivesupport-chiefofarmy [at] drn.mil.au