LWP-G 7-0-1: The Conduct of TrainingBy Army Knowledge Centre July 12, 2017
LWP-G 7-0-1 is the Australian Army's doctrine on The Conduct of Training. It can be found at the following link.
The aim of this publication is to provide direction on how to design and deliver training at unit and formation level in support of specified capability outcomes.
This publication is designed for use by commanders and headquarters staff at unit and formation level. It is also designed to provide guidance and information to allow the training of individuals across the All Corps Officer and Soldier Continuum.
The publication describes training in Army including:
- the doctrine and policy context;
- the purpose of Army training;
- supporting structures and management tools including the Army Training Continuum, the Force Generations Cycle, the Systems Approach to Defence Learning;
- individual and collective training;
- evaluation and lessons; and
- training in units.
Contact: janine.franks [at] defence.gov.au (Capstone Doctrine)
Discussion Point: Land Doctrine welcomes any feedback/contributions. Comments regarding LWP-G 7-0-1 can be made in the 'join the discussion' section at the bottom of the page.