Click here to access Human Dimension: Volume Two.
After the successful release of Human Dimension Volume One, 1 Psych Unit has released a follow up publication: Human Dimension Volume 2. This product provides a reminder of how we can manage and prepare for the demands that are placed on us in the Australian Army. The Chief of Army has provided the foreword, and encourages 'everyone to take the time to read, discuss and use this information to find ways to enhance performance and capability at all levels'.
Articles in this publication include:
- Conflict resolution: overcoming conflict within your workplace
- Growth mindset
- Human performance 4: training through best practice
- Innovation: what’s the missing ingredient
- Mind, body and recovery: mental health in rehabilitation
- Focus groups: a grass roots approach for identifying the fixes, improves and sustains
- Positive psychology: the relationship between happiness and performance
- Work-life balance in the ADF
- Workplace motivation
- Compassionate leadership: developing a ‘command culture’ that can improve performance, sustain wellbeing and unlock innovation