This package of Professional Military Education (PME) exercises has been designed by the Cove Team as a resource for the development of soldiers by non-commissioned officers.
We know that there may be times, whether it be at the range, in the field or even in barracks, where you may have a spare 10-30 minutes and want to use this time meaningfully but may not have the time to prepare. Here at The Cove we have prepared some Quick Military Education (QME) exercises that will use your time effectively to educate and develop your soldiers.
Explore the links below to give them a try:
- Edition 1 – Bystander Behaviour
- Edition 2 – Toxic Leadership
- Edition 3 – Ethical Decision Making
- Edition 4 – Moral Values
- Edition 5 – Ethical Decision Making 2
- Edition 6 – Mateship
- Edition 7 – Leadership vs Likership
- Edition 8 – Reflection
- Edition 9 – Alcohol Misuse
- Edition 10 – Professional Military Education
Want more material? Find the link to NCO and WO PME here. For Junior Officers here is a link to our Junior Officer PME sessions.