Tactical and Technical
Amphibious Series: Episode OneBy The Cove May 16, 2019
- Defining amphibious capability
- What do we need to know about amphibious operations?
- What is the littoral environment?
- How does the relationship work between the Commander Amphibious Task Force (CATF - Navy) and the Commander Landing Force (CLF - Army)?
- What are Australia's amphibious platforms?
Listen to the podcast and share your thoughts with us about Australia's amphibious capability and what we need to learn as we move forward into the future.
About the producer: Sharon Mascall-Dare is a Reservist Public Affairs Officer posted to HQ 9th Brigade in South Australia. In her civilian life she is an award winning BBC radio broadcaster and Adjunct Associate Professor in the School of Communication at the University of South Australia.